We are thrilled to have you as part of the Stratitude Facebook community. While we encourage and appreciate your opinions, input, and feedback, we would like to make you aware of our community guidelines, to ensure that you can join the conversation without being insulted or unjustly offended. Content shared or published by users does not reflect the opinions of and is not necessarily endorsed by Stratitude, its employees, representatives or its affiliates. Should you be aware of any unsuitable content, kindly inform us in writing at 300 Kent Street, Randburg.
Stratitude reserves the right to remove content or comments that:
• Are likely to provoke, attack or offend people
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable in Stratitude’s view
• Contain swear words, or offensive and derogatory language
• Break the law, condone or encourage unlawful activity, including breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise competitors’ products or services for profit
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Repeatedly post identical or unsolicited messages, i.e. spam
• Are not related to the topic
• Include contact details such as contact numbers, postal or email addresses
• Contain links which are irrelevant, advertising, spam, offensive, inappropriate or link to or are associated with Stratitude’s competitors
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
Furthermore, Stratitude reserves the right to restrict, limit or ban access to the Stratitude Facebook page, if in the opinion of the Stratitude moderators, such persons are disrupting the page and have failed to abide by Stratitude Facebook community guidelines.
Stratitude will only reply/respond in the universal business language, English, wherever possible.
We look forward to creating a community of Stratitude fans that we can engage with and learn from.