The Advertising & Marketing Independent Network (AMIN) Worldwide has announced the nominees for its third annual Globey Awards and Stratitude has secured two nominations.
The awards honour the network’s advertising and marketing agencies across the world, with 27 agencies selected as nominees for campaigns illustrating the highest quality in one of three criteria categories: most creative, most effective/results-driven, or most successful collaboration between at least two AMIN member organisations.
Stratitude’s Chas Everitt GO campaign is a nominee in the Most Creative Campaigncategory, and the agency’s B2B campaign for HeyJudeApp is a nominee in the Most Effective Results Campaigncategory.
“Not only is Stratitude one of only three agencies from AMIN’s EMEA region to be nominated, but it is also the only agency representing the African continent. This is a big accolade for us, considering the quality of work delivered across the AMIN network,” says Sylvia Zanetti, MD of Stratitude.
The list of nominees is:
- Avidly – Helsinki, Finland
- Bailey Lauerman – Omaha, NE – USA
- Campagne – Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Cronin – Hartford, CT – USA
- Custom Media – Tokyo, Japan
- Dalton – Jacksonville, FL – USA
- Doe Anderson – Louisville, KY – USA
- DPR&Co – Victoria, Australia
- Gatesman Agency – Pittsburgh, PA – USA
- ISC International – Kuala Lumpur Selangor, Malaysia
- Meyocks – Des Moines, IA – USA
- Planit Agency – Baltimore MD – USA
- Rinaldi – Quebec, Canada
- Signal Theory – Kansas City, MO – USA
- Simantel – Peoria, IL – USA
- Span Communications – New Delhi, India
- Stratitude – Johannesburg, South Africa
- True Media Canada – Toronto ON, Canada
- WHITE64 – Tysons, VA – USA
The Chas Everitt GO campaign recently won a New Generation Digital and Social Media award and Zanetti will present the campaign case study at the network’s upcoming global conference in Bangkok. The winners will be announced at a gala function at the conference which is taking place in October.